The Jacimore Building
 
Home
The Facility
The History
The Area
The City
Fact Sheet
Architectural Plans
Contact Us
The History

Little Rock Foundry and Machine Shops

The Jacimore Building once housed the Little Rock Foundry and Machine shops, which was established in 1866.  The foundry manufactured steam engines, boilers, sawmills, cotton gins and presses, woodworking machinery, steam pumps and pipe fittings and brass goods.
Little Rock Foundry
 
D.R. Wing & Co. Machine Shops

The first tenant in the building was harness maker D.R. Wing, which opened for business in 1832.  Viewable below is an 1894 add for the Wing and Stephens Company.
Wing Stephens
 
 
Home
The Facility
The History
The Area
The City
Fact Sheet
Architectural Plans
Contact Us

Home  The Facility  The History  The Area  The City
Fact Sheet  Architectural Plans  Contact Us